- About Ronda
- News & Events
- Spiritual Teachings
- Soularts Retreats
COMMUNICATION, CLARITY & SELF-HEALING RESOURCES
When marriage crisis is really a calling to the next playing field of self-growth, mature wisdom, and the true loving artistry
WHY THIS PAGE ~ This page is for those who might otherwise get lost in the pain and confusion of a marriage that seems over – but who’s heart suspects there is more to the meaning of marriage and to this life journey… For you on the quest: here are some added resources…. (I will add to this page from time to time.)
NOTE: FORMER COUPLES’ CLIENTS: SCROLL TO END FOR 25-Minute audio recap of The “SOUL-IT! SOLUTION” COUPLES COUNCIL Ceremony Taught during retreat.
This page provides several resources for:
- helping couples better understand psychological patterns from early wounds, conditioning, and subconscious blind spots that create colliding unconscious reactions and dysfunctional triggers in most marriages at some point along the way;
- helping individuals take an empowering self-responsibility for understanding the role and roots of projection/blame and entering into their own personal self-healing journey of growth and self-realization;
- and serving how to break through and awaken to the miracle that lays on the other side of relationship crisis (in those where both couples are ready and able – from the inherent disillusionment and end-cycle of “1st Level Secular Marriage” where old patterns and unconscious reactions collide and trigger until something – or someone – blows … (“He’s not meeting my needs” “Whatever I do for her is never enough” “We just lost the feeling” etc).
- When 1st Level Secular Marriage has lived it’s lifecycle and/or has blown up through an acting out, loss of respect, infidelities, feelings of betrayal confounded resentments and confusion, there is a new potential in that mess for both people: There is a calling to discovery – to looking and seeing if their may be a new next level of maturity and love in the marriage – or to at the least, harvest the lessons learned and honor love by parting with care and honoring of one another. (We have even had couples – myself included in my former marriage – who created a divorce ceremony and reception with close family and friends to share and honor the honorable departure from marriage. This kind of conscious care and responsible integrity creates a maturity of love-in-action that will attract a whole new love capacity.)
- And in many cases, if the old cycle is truly honored and that old marriage released symbolically, it becomes the catalyst for a whole new level of love journey for the couple in their marriage… and then they enter onto a path of growing in love and marriage together in ways never before imaginable… That’s the best of the best.
I. RESOURCES & TOOLS
A FEW RECOMMENDED RESOURCES & HOME TOOLS:
- Byron Katie – TheWork.org – Clean – simple modality for seeing blindspots and projection …and then how to clear them up! – Many good free online resources and tools. Everyone should do this simple process – and watch the stories start to peel away so what is real can start to find you…
- Robert Glover – No More Mr Nice Guy – great book, VERY MISLEADING TITLE. Must read. Recommended to most all men who come to retreat – any who feel caught up in an ineffectual pleasing/resentment cycle of loss of self and who sincerely seek to see something very potent in this read that could very well change their own life as well as helping stop dysfunctional patterns with the ones they love. It’ll surprise you. It even applies to those who have “acted out” in many cases.
- Book: Stop Walking On Eggshells – Understanding when there may be a personality disorder inhibiting real relationship (request reading prior to retreat if in doubt or google here with careful caution and merely for self-educating inquiry)
- John Wellwood – Perfect Love, Imperfect Relationships – Healing the Wound of the Heart – heartily recommended counselor-therapist and philosopher!
Ronda LaRue – Select Articles
- Couples Healing Series When Confusion and Crisis are Partners in Breakthrough
- Marriage Counseling – Therapy Why Talk Therapy Sometimes Isn’t The Answer
- A Personal Expose Marriage Crisis and Affairs of the Heart as a Doorway to Unconditional Love
- Ronda LaRue – NEW: The Couples Home Play Date Deck (Free online communication game sample – Full purchasable home deck product coming soon :)
- Ronda LaRue – The “Soul-IT Solution” Couples Council (SEE AUDIO REVIEW BELOW – Taught as part of Private Retreat – ebook home guide forthcoming)
- Ronda LaRue YOUTUBE Playlist: Infidelity and Relationship Honoring Testimonials and Inspiration
PLAYLIST: Marriage Crossroads, Relationship Healing, Retreat Experiences
Series of informational videos, interviews, and testimonials from couples who have worked with Ronda.
Ronda LaRue offers a very novel approach to couples counseling, marriage relationship healing and couples retreats: Beyond “talk therapy”, her couples work is revolutionary in its life-changing individual healing approaches, with specific individually tailored take home tools. Today people travel from all over the world to experience individual clarity, healing, new direction and communication together in marriages facing crisis, loss, infidelity, or other crossroads of stagnation. More…
II. THE PRIVATE RETREAT OFFERING ~ OUR COUPLES WORK – QUICK OVERVIEW:
In the past several years I have received a large growing interest from married couples (or life-partnered couples) who contact me seeking help through difficult marital crossroads such as: an infidelity; loss of connection and intimacy; grief from the death of a child; empty nest “now what?”; or simply those seeking a whole new next level of relationship and soulful sharing. Many come to me who have tried and given up on traditional talk therapy, saying it only kept the fight and confusion going in circles until the therapist gave up. Many come as a “one last ditch effort” to see if renewal and healing is possible in their marriage – and if not, to finally gain that clarity, find their own next path of self-growth, and see if they can gain the communication skills to work together where possible with honor, respect and care.
This level of private work: offering to meet and share openly together at such an emotional and personal crossroad, is unique. I feel called to help people go where the only real healing I know exists: and that’s at a level of soul-self renewal. So in the way I work with couples, I help to midwife a healing clarity and path for each individual separately as well as teaching each individual in the couple a new set of tools for navigating the marriage path from a soul-based focus of self-growth and personal responsibility. I don’t know who else offers this level of safe-haven nourishing space in a private home spa setting alongside a guided depth process of personal individual clarity followed by couples training in a whole new level of communication and soul-centered support (regardless if moving together or apart)…. in 2 nights and only 44 hours together! It sounds impossible but it is not – and I know why but this is so, it cannot be explained – only experienced …if both are willing.For this reason, it is by application and mutual sense of readiness. Retreat Details Here…
III. REVIEW MATERIALS FOR FORMER PRIVATE COUPLES – For those who have worked with me in the past (above is audio with visual. Below audio only – Same audio)
The “SOUL-IT” SOLUTION (what/why/how) – A Review/Recap of The “Soul-IT Solution” Couples Council for Healing & Clarity (25 minutes)
Ronda offers a recap intended for clients who have participated in a PRIVATE COUPLES RETREAT INTENSIVE and would like to review the proper application of the SoulArts Couples Council as trained/experienced in retreat together.
It has become a life Calling at this time in my life, because:
- I’ve been there too! (See my personal story under Articles above and on my YouTube channel)
- And I’ve found a way that I believe far far exceeds what’s out there today. I find it horridly sad to see so many couples in a crisis who finally reach out in desperation and who report having entered into traditional therapy and marriage counseling, only to find that the drama kept going and the therapist (or the couple – or both) threw up their hands and gave up. (Obviously there are exceptions and there are great professional marriage and family counselors who can be hugely helpful and effective for the right people – at the right time. See my article Why Talk Therapy Sometimes Isn’t The Answer for my own personal bias/perspective and with all due respect to the many excellent psychotherapists out there.)
- But the biggest most important reason I do what I do, is because for me, at this stage in my life (at 60) I can save people decades of loss and staying stuck in areas I too didn’t know how to heal once upon a time (and that most people never discover)! I experienced a perceptual breakthrough (shared in my first book: Remembering Who You Really Are – Amazon) and have been graced with a unique healing gift that bridges spiritual awakening with personal self-healing – by way of what I coined “SoulArts Living Meditation Practice” – an artfully playful and active meditative process that directly engages and enlivens you to your own inner magic and direct inner experience of insight and truth.
It is a blessing to help people who might not otherwise ever discover that there is actually a gift behind the suffering challenges that life throws our way – if we only but know the art and science and spirit of real transformation! .. .Whether a couple stays together or parts, there is a path of harvesting the lessons and honoring love – a path of integrity that to me is the crux of life’s journey of love-in-the-making…